Frequent Questions & Answers
- Where does Graized ship to? Illinois and the surrounding states of Wisconsin, Iowa, Missouri, Kentucky, and Indiana.
- How does your pricing work? We price our products by the pound and they are packaged in different sizes depending the cut. To find package sizes, visit our Products page. Packages typically weigh within 2 ounces of estimate.
- What happens once I place my order? Once your order is placed, one of the Graized team will reach out to you via email to confirm your order and total dues.
- How can I pay for my order? Graized accepts cash, check, or credit cards on local deliveries and pickups and credit cards for orders that need to be shipped.
- How soon will I receive my order? Time varies some order to order. When you place your order, we will give you an estimate ready or ship date. If you need your order by a certain date, contact us prior to ordering to ensure we can accommodate.
- What is the benefit of eating grass-fed beef? We’re glad you asked! Check out our benefits page to learn about the differences in grass-fed vs traditionally raised beef.